Friday, April 4, 2014

To listen


So today I got my ears clipped. I was in for sensory feedback, inquiring about how I absorb the material so to but me in a better place. So you lay down on a recliner with your knees bent up slightly. There is a computer monitor at the end of the recliner which shows different material like a movie or a puzzle coming together. This is a passive process between the body and the brain; the mind is out in left field. For example, during the movie, the lighting becomes brighter and dimmer on a tangential flow, a confluence of light. That was the easy part because after that it was all about changing my diet. Gluten free. Right! I love to have bran flakes and raisins as a dessert before going to bed. Fuck, what is wrong with it? Bad timing as it is at the end of the day and my body is storing its excess in fat deposits. Than the doc went on to breakfast, questioning the wisdom of oatmeal every morning. From there it was my coffee intake. He wants me to be on the come back trail as a Chippendale dancer. What the hell have I got myself into? And by the way, his recommendation was for me to get it on with a "smoothie."  He said she was so cute. She is a "smoothie" made up of a little bit of this and a dash of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment