Sunday, April 13, 2014

homework's...traveling through time!

It's called traveling through time; I just love it; today I went back to when I was about 12 years old. Two of the boys from the neighborhood were meeting in the basement of tp's house when I dropped in. They were all worked up over some kind of rumble they were thinking about. Cullen took his belt off and sharpened his buckle down to a razor's edge. Shit; we all did it! Today I witnessed a very dumb thing about myself; I never understood what the consequences of those actions would have brought about if we had followed through with the plans at hand. Fuck -how stupid- yes, today in my time travel I saw how fucking dumb I truly was. Anyway, this program of neural feedback allows me to influence my own convergence towards a more meaningful confluence with myself and the many "rabbit holes" in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment