Sunday, July 5, 2015

Cafe dream...

" I have a dream." If someone wanted to sponsor me, for what ever reason, it could be as simple as wanting to give back to your community for the shake of fostering a more familial concept.  I would consent because it would be spreading me out & about; where, I could gather freely from a more inclusive environment. It is also true that I would be open about mentoring because the relationship is more tactile do to their interaction; mentoring is a more hands-on approach; its advice is -we over I- in nature to nurture & foster trust as their stage of ideas unfurls in the mind's of the intended. I once had a relationship like that. I was living in Boston, Mass back in the 70's. Bernie open it up for me - served it to me as if he were serving up a tray of sweet oysters on the half-shell. He knew everyone that you needed to know; Bernie the door opener knew it all. He shared his 'access' with me; he let me in so that I could learn how to get the most out of the derivative: Ideas are all about their future validity, cash flow. Yes! The mentor is all about helping you to fail so that you can learn its lesson; failure can be the beginning step to tomorrow's success; you can learn from the experience if you open up yourself to new opportunities; that way you can reconstruct your options to better serve your needs. You Know! Mentoring: It's a relationship about reciprocity; anyway, you can look at me as if I were "eye candy" or "soul food" it's your choice -Bon apetite!          

No comments:

Post a Comment