Tuesday, September 27, 2016

...point of view...


 I think of Shakespeare as a metaphor to my "Memoir," which is unfurling on today's stage. My blog: ...the black market.me. This is where I tell my side of the story of my life, from my point of view. I'm the kid who shined shoes at the corner barber shop. Ran groceries at the A&P on moody street. It's no longer there. Eaten up by eCommerce's  way of capitalizing its range & domain over food production; for, the world's stage of consumption.  This is me in all of my complicity offering up to you my opinion about life in my "world." Yes! For sure! You too are just as unique as I am; that is to say, you bring to the table those experiences you encountered with others, like yourself; realizing that they too are different. We are all different, but as said by one of the Masters,"...yet part of the main...no man is an Island unto himself...." For example, I feel compassion for the Don in Narco. He did what he did because he was formatted as is said. His lessons in life came out of poverty. His socialization propelled him out of poverty, financial poverty; not social poverty. You can -if you tried too- see it through his -point of view. Rules of the road or street, it's your willingness to surrender your disbelief; this is said by mentors to the Arts. You Know! enjoy the movie as a willing participant, not as a critic. Remembering a toxic home in a toxic environment creates toxicity. Pablo was a product of poverty. It taught him how to survive and progress because he was one of them; he was a product of the elite's; they ruled with a police state attitude; it directed his actions in-turn this education, O.J.T on the job training. he got their version of Ragan's "trickle down  hypothesis." eCommerce the Colombian way. this is where he clashed, not fit in with the elites. Side bar: it was the 'consumers' of his services which governed his entrepreneurial dreams of being a Colombian Don.  Pablo's cocaine. As you know, guns do not kill, people kill.           



No comments:

Post a Comment