Monday, December 14, 2015

"worldly" citizen ....!

So! The thing about being a felon in the U.S. today is to be a non citizen. Yet, if it is my very own delusion, I believe that there is merit in being a citizen of the world. If you are not included in the "mix" where you are, than be a citizen of somewhere else: The icicle garden is offering its citizens a new world order -citizen of the world. When you are a citizen of the world, you can work where ever you will be most effective with our blessing. For example, I'm exploring a citizens program with Nigeria through a friend who is a Nigerian citizen so that I can become a citizen of the world. It's called going beyond the small family; in my case it's the USA because I do not have the rights of its citizens under the US Constitution. SIDEBAR: I need new evidence against no evidence because there was no evidence brought before the court yet a falsely applied statue was applied under purged testimony, lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment